Ordering and Sizing Guide
- Our armbands fit true-to-size. Measure your relaxed arm where you'd like the armband to rest.
- When in doubt, size down. The armbands do stretch.
- Yes, your arms might be a different size. Measure both.
- You may submit graphics for us to create your new design or you may upload your own custom design all together. The armbands are 3" wide by however long your arms measure with a 1/4" bleed. Add a "custom armband" to your cart and upload your graphic in .png form before submitting.
- All graphics, images, backgrounds, etc. uploaded should be in the .png format. Logos with transparent backgrounds are preferred.
- Group orders for teams of 10 or more, use the code GROUP10 to get your armbands for the group rate of $20/pair. This code only works for orders of 10 or more pairs of team armbands. Add a new item for each skater. If you are ordering a new design for your team, only one of the pairs needs to be added with the "new design" form. The rest can use the simpler "team graphics" form.
- Lead time for our custom armbands on average is 2 weeks and 3 weeks in peak seasons PLUS shipping time. If you need your armbands by a certain date, please include it in the special instructions and we will do our best to adjust our production accordingly. Plan ahead!
- Shipping: For 1-3 pairs we recommend using the USPS First Class option at checkout. For orders of 4 or more we recommend UPS.
- You may choose other colors or fonts than what we have listed but please know, if we do not have the font or the font is not free, you will need to provide the font file to us. See the color and font charts at the bottom of this page.
Color and Font Guides
- You may choose colors and fonts other than what is listed. For another color, please pick the one closest to your desired color and put in any special instructions. e.g. "Match the blue in our logo that is attached."
- For other fonts, please write in the full name of the font. If it's one we do not have or cannot obtain for free, we will reach out and ask for you to either provide the font file or choose a different one.